System Requirements (Windows Vista, 7, and 8)
To view the system requirements for Windows XP, click here.
are the minimum required system specifications to run the multimedia:
• 1 GHz processor
• 512 MB RAM
• Windows XP or newer
• Sound card (or onboard sound)
• Video card (or onboard video) capable of 800x600 resolution with 24-bit color
• Internet Explorer 5 or newer (32-bit version required on 64-bit machines)
• Flash Player 10.1.142 or newer*
• Windows Media Player 10 or newer*
• Authorware Web Player*
• Broadband Internet access (DSL/Cable/T1) capable of 384 kbps
* In order to view this courseware, you will need three pieces of software (plugins) installed on your computer. All are free and readily available on the internet. While viewing this page, if you don't already have the software installed, it should automatically install. But if for some reason they don't install, there are buttons provided at the bottom of the page that will link you to the appropriate websites.
Windows Media Player 10 or newer
Flash Player 10.1.1421 or newer
Authorware Web Player 20041 2
1In order to install the Flash and Authorware plugins, an admin password may be required to temporarily "elevate" the current user to an admin for each plugin to be
installed. In old operating systems, this would require a logout of the first user, then the admin would log in, install the plug ins, then log out, and the first user would log
back in. Note that you will have to do it this for each plugin – the "elevation" is only for a particular operation.
2In order to run any eLearning content, the domain of www.mssctraining.com must be set to a TRUSTED SITE to ensure that Internet Explorer 7 or later is not running in "Protected Mode". These settings can be modified on the Security tab of Internet Options.
If all plugins are working properly, you are ready to go back and login to begin your session.